Tax Deadline:

The extension deadline for

filing your 2017 return is 

October 15, 2018.

Foos garvin flexibility 

  • Competitive Rates
  • Friendly Services
  • E-File Services (Free electronic filing)
  • Convenient Appointment Rates

Office Hours:

During the Tax Season:

Mon, Tues & Thurs:      9:00am-9:00pm

Wed & Fri:                     9:00am-5:00pm

Sat:                                9:00am-1:00pm

Sun:                           By Appointment Only

Summer/Off Season Hours:

Monday - Thursday:      9:00am-5:00pm

Friday:                        By Appointment Only

Tax Preparation 
Payroll Services

When you deal with Foos Garvin Accounting for your tax related issues, you can rest assured knowing that you have Friends in the Tax Business. For years, we have been the company you can trust to take care of your tax/bookkeeping needs.

We currently have 2 Enrolled Agents on staff to represent you before the IRS!

Check out our Facebook page for the latest tax updates and information!

 What is an Enrolled Agent, you ask? 
Well, an Enrolled Agent (EA) is a federally-authorized tax practitioner who has technical expertise in the field of taxation and who is empowered by the U. S. Department of the Treasury to represent taxpayers before all administrative levels of the Internal Revenue Service for audits, collections and appeals.


 What does this mean to you? 
This means that, in addition to preparing and filing your tax returns, we are able to deal hands-on with the IRS for you on your behalf.